Update – October 21
OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro have begun receiving a new OxygenOS based software update in several global regions. This new update comes with OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 version and mainly brings a newer security patch dated October 1, 2021, moreover, it also installs the Files by Google app for faster file browsing on the smartphone.
- Advertisement -
- Added the Files by Google, find files faster with search and simple browsing
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.10
- Improved system stability
- Fixed known issues
Initial Story – August 17
Big news for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro flagship smartphone owners as their beloved OEM just started releasing a major firmware update, which embeds noticeable changes, Bitmoji AOD from Snapchat, and a lot of addition thanks to the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update.
OnePlus Community Manager announced that it starting an initial rollout of OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro flagships. You can check out the release build versions below, followed by highlights over the latest update changelog.
To raise the level of system security, the Chinese phone maker has also added the latest August 2021 Android patches. In the meantime, the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro release brings Snapchat Bitmoji as well as fixes for several bugs and issues as well for enhanced user experience.
- OnePlus 8
- India: 126.96.36.199.IN21DA
- European Union: 188.8.131.52.IN21BA
- North America: 184.108.40.206.IN21AA
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- India: 220.127.116.11.IN11DA
- European Union: 18.104.22.168.IN11BA
- North America: 22.214.171.124.IN11AA
OnePlus 8, 8 Pro OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Changelog
- New and powerful features with OnePlus Buds Pro earbuds
- Screenshot feature for Always-on display
- Android security patch level – August 2021
- OnePlus Store* for purchasing OnePlus products
- * Uninstallable.
- Optimized front camera portrait mode
- New Bitmoji AOD on top of Snapchat for the OnePlus 8 series.
As we’ve entirely banned copy-pasting, you need to see the changelog on the community page.