The One UI 3.1.1 is a new yet minor upgraded version over the One UI 3.1 based on Android 11 launched by Samsung alongside the third-gen Galaxy Z series. Keeping its tradition, the smartphone vendor is releasing select powerful features as well as improvements of the One UI 3.1.1 for current Samsung Galaxy devices through s/w update.
- Advertisement -
When it comes to the current Galaxy devices, the One UI 3.1.1 update brings a handful of new features such as Photo Remaster, Bookmark Bar for Samsung Internet browser, favorites list changing support and usability improvements for the Contacts function as well as better optimization between the hardware and software system of the smartphone.
Several Galaxy phones have already begun receiving the One UI 3.1.1 features through OTA (along with security patches with big package size), while the software version continues One UI 3.1. According to our information, Samsung will spread the new One UI iteration to the foldable and big screen tablet Galaxies in the near future.
Although there’s no possibility of the One UI 3.1.1 arrival for non-flagship Galaxy devices, some of them like the Galaxy A52/A72 and Galaxy A51/A71 could get it ahead of the One UI 4.0 based on the Android 12 update. Therefore, this dedicated page for Samsung Galaxy One UI 3.1.1 update will make sure to contain all the latest yet authentic news about the latest custom skin.
[LIST] Devices that received One UI 3.1.1
Galaxy S21 Series
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – G998BXXU3AUHB
- Galaxy S21 Plus 5G – G996BXXU3AUHB
- Galaxy S21 5G – G991BXXU3AUHB
Galaxy Note 20 Series
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – N986BXXU3DUH2
- Galaxy Note 20 – N981BXXU3DUH2
Galaxy S20 Series
- Galaxy S20 Ultra – G988BXXU9DUH2
- Galaxy S20 Plus – G986BXXU9DUH2
- Galaxy S20 – G981BXXU9DUH2
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G – G781BXXU4CUH5
- Galaxy S20 FE LTE – G780GXXU3AUH5 | G780FXXU3AUH5
Galaxy Note 10 Series
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus – N975FXXU7FUH3
- Galaxy Note 10 – N970FXXU7FUH3
Galaxy S10 Series
- Galaxy S10 Plus – G975FXXUCFUH3
- Galaxy S10 – G973FXXUCFUH3
- Galaxy S10e – G970FXXUCFUH3
Galaxy Tab Series
- Galaxy Tab S7 Plus – T870XXU2BUC6
- Galaxy Tab S7 – T970XXU2BUC6
- Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G – T737XXU1AUH6 | T737XXU1AUH6
Galaxy A Series
- Galaxy A52 5G – A526BXXU1AUH5
- Galaxy A51 – A515FXXU5EUI2 (Unconfirmed)
Galaxy Z Series
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 – F916BXXU2EUH5 | F916WVLU2EUH5 | F916NKSU1DUH5
- Galaxy Z Flip – F700FXXU8EUH5 | F700NKOU3EUH5
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G – F707BXXU5EUH4 | F707NKSU2DUH4
- Galaxy Fold – F907NK0U3FUHB
Galaxy M Series
- Galaxy M31 – M315FXXU2BUH6
Galaxy F Series
- Advertisement -
- Galaxy F41 – F415FXXU1BUH7
Galaxy Tab series
- Galaxy Tab A7 – T500XXU3BUJ1
- The list will be updated when a new Galaxy device upgrades One UI 3.1.1.
- Update availability may vary for different markets and carriers.
One UI 3.1.1 Changelog
One UI 3.1.1 for Galaxy Z Fold takes your productivity to the next level. Multitasking is easier than ever with enhanced multi-window and task-switching features. We’ve also optimized more apps to take advantage of the large screen, helping get more done. Explore these exciting new additions that make your Galaxy Z Fold easier and more fun to use.
- Touch and hold text, a link, or a file in Notes, My Files, Messages, or Samsung Internet, then drag it to the edge of the screen to open it in split screen or a pop-up window.
- Arrange your open apps into multi window configurations so you can see more at once.
- Keep your Home screen layout in sync between the cover and main screens. Changes in one place are reflected in the other.
- The background screen is no longer blurred when you open edge panels.
- Advertisement -
- Use Capture View to review up to 3 pictures or videos on the screen at once and scroll through up to 100 recent shots. You can compare, zoom in on, delete, and share shots without ever leaving Camera.
- Preview filters and face effects on the main screen and cover screen when using Dual Preview. That way, both the photographer and the subject can see exactly how every shot’s going to look.
- Use Dual preview to preview AR Emoji Camera and AR Doodle videos on both the main screen and cover screen.
- Record AR Doodle videos in 9:16, 1:1, and full screen to show them off in a variety of different places.
- Split-screen view is now supported on the main screen.
- Better preloaded stickers.
- Turn on Bedtime mode whenever you want. Going to sleep at a different time than usual? No problem.
Try experimental features to get more out of the large screen and Flex mode.
- Open all apps in split screen or pop-up view and customize app aspect ratios in full screen.
- Rotate any app to portrait or landscape, even if it’s not normally supported.
- Use Flex mode with more apps when your phone is partially folded.
- Pin the Apps edge panel to the screen as a taskbar for quick app switching.
Additional large screen improvements
- When you leave the Clock app while a timer is running, a mini timer will appear on top of other apps so you can keep track of how much time is remaining.
- Navigation rail has been added to several apps to give you more space for primary content. (Reminder, Calendar, My files, Tips, Weather)
- Secondary apps can be opened in small overlay windows to keep you focused on your main task. (Phone, Contacts, Gallery)
Some apps will need to be updated separately after the One UI 3.1.1 update.
After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software because of updates to the security policy.
- Advertisement -
Tips to access One UI 3.1.1 features
New settings to show caller’s number on the call screen
- Call Settings >> Other Call Settings >> Display the other party’s number on the call screen
Bookmark Bar support for Samsung Internet
- Internet >> Settings >> Screen Layout >> Bookmarks bar is displayed, apply
- Internet >> Settings >> Labs >> System font on a web page
Change the Contacts ‘Favorites List’
- Favorites existence >> Favorites menu Order change provided
Don’t forget to check: