December 02, 2021 – realme X7 C.08 update
- Advertisement -
realme just began the December 2021 security patch update rollout, starting with the realme X7 smartphone units in India. The update rollout is happening gradually, while you can identify this release via build version C.08. The changelog mentions fixes to a lot of bugs and issues related to system software and lock screen.
- UI Version: RMX3092_11.C.08
- Integrates the November and December 2021 Android security patches.
- Fixes an issue where the fingerprint icon would sometimes continue to display even when the screen is off.
- Fixes an issue where Fingerprint unlock might not work in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where the phone might not vibrate right when Fingerprint unlock is successful, but when you enter the Home screen.
- Fixes an issue where you might sometimes not be able to clear all apps in Recent tasks.
- Fixes an issue where the recent tasks page might appear when you unlock your phone using fingerprint.
- Fixes a screen flickering issue for Always-On Display.
- Fixes an issue where the app you currently using might not show in Recent tasks.
- Fixes an issue where the icons on the Lock screen might overlap with each other after you switch from the guest to administrator account.
Your phone may have detected a new OTA update and may be showing a notification about that! If don’t, then simply check for the latest software update by heading to your realme X7’s Settings, scrolling down and finding the Software Update option. Now, the phone will find a new OTA, if it appears on the screen, hit the Download button, followed by Install.