Most welcome to the Samsung Galaxy S10 series update center. Here you will discover the latest insights on updates of Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus. AndroidTrends will detail the current software versions for each device and notify you if there’s a new software update releasing.
- Advertisement -
FYI, the entire Galaxy S20 lineup launched with Android 9-based One UI 1.1 out of the box. Following its policy, Samsung will provide three major Android OS upgrades to the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+. At the same time, these devices are also eligible for at least four years of regular security patches.
- Current stable version: One UI 3.1.1 on top of Android 11
- Current Beta version: Android 12-based One UI 4.0
- When will your Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus get Android 12 (One UI 4)? Q1, 2022 (Tentative)
Most recent Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus update
- December 05, 2021 | Samsung has officially launched the Android 12-based One UI 4 Beta program for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10 5G smartphone users in South Korea. The activity might soon be expanded to other regions in the coming days/weeks.
To check for software updates manually, navigate to your device’s Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install.
Love Samsung? Get notified via Telegram
Previous Samsung Galaxy S10 series updates
- November 05, 2021: Just after the initial rollout from South Korea, Samsung is now releasing the November 2021 security update to the Galaxy S10 series smartphone users in various parts of the world. However, the consumers are still waiting to hear something about Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update, they have to deal with security improvement this time.
- Galaxy S10e – G970FXXSEFUJ2/G970NKSS7FUJ2
- Galaxy S10 – G973FXXSEFUJ2/G973NKSS7FUJ2
- Galaxy S10 Plus – G975FXXSEFUJ2/G975NKSS7FUJ2
- Galaxy S10 5G – G977BXXSBFUJ2/G977NKSS7FUJ2
- September 23, 2021: Almost all network carriers have started sending the September 2021 security patch update to the Galaxy S10 series flagship owners in the USA. If you own an S10, check for update via PDA release number: G970USQS6GUI1, G973USQS6GUI1, or G975USQS6GUI1 for S10e, S10 or S10+.
- September 6, 2021: The Galaxy S10 series started receiving major firmware update with September 2021 security patch and One UI 3.1.1 features. You can identify the update through firmware versions: G970FXXSCFUH5, G973FXXSCFUH5 and G975FXXSCFUH5 for Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+ respectively.
Galaxy S10: Official Introduction