- Advertisement -
While the latest OxygenOS 12 brings dozens of new features and major system performance improvements to the company’s latest flagship range, the OxygenOS 11 based A.14 build has just a new security patch and system stability optimization for the OnePlus Nord 2.
Per the changelog released by OnePlus’ software staff member, OnePlus Nord 2 OxygenOS 11 A.14 update installs the November 2021 Android patches for better device security, while it’s limited for the consumers in Europe and Nord America.
Software update details
- Version numbers:
- NA: DN2103_11_A.14
- IN: DN2101_11_A.14
- EU: DN2103_11_A.14
- Optimized the stability of the system
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.11（only for EU/NA)
How to update?
Update automatically over the air (OTA)
- From the Home screen, swipe up, then tap Settings.
- Tap System > System update > Check for update.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to update to the latest software.
Issues after updating
If you experience issues after updating to the latest software version, follow these steps:
- Wipe your cache partition to make sure that all system files on your device are put back in order.
- If wiping the cache partition does not work, you may need to perform a master reset.