Recently, OnePlus rolled out the stable OxygenOS 12 update based on Android 12 OS to the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro smartphones. The major software update introduces a number of added features alongside some remarkable tweaks in the user interface.
- Advertisement -
Most of the consumers may have upgraded their OnePlus 9 series devices to the OxygenOS 12 just after receiving the OTA update. However, this major software update by OnePlus is said to have some severe system performance-related issues and bugs.
While the stable Android 12 update release is underway by OnePlus, it may halt the rollout or provide an incremental software update to the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone users with fixes for issues and errors that emerged after upgrading to the OxygenOS 12.
Though if you have also shifted your phone’s software to OxygenOS 12 and facing issues, AndroidTrends is here with the official OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro Rollback Package that helps you go back to the Android 11-based OxygenOS 11.
Download OnePlus 9 Android 11 OxygenOS 11 Rollback Package
- Download links for OnePlus 9 Pro rollback packages:
How to install rollback package?
- Via Local OTA update
Finally, Oxygen OS 12 has arrived. If you, for some reason, need to roll back to 11 this is how you do it. It would be great if you also could report in this thread the reason why you are rolling back.
Note: This upgrade method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
- Advertisement -
- Download the suitable rollback package from the links mentioned above.
- Copy the Rollback package to the phone storage.
- Install this APK. You’ll need it to rollback. Then, open the app -> tap the top right gear icon -> find the downgrade package and tap it -> wait to finish the installation -> tap reboot
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.