OnePlus announced the rollout of a new OxygenOS 11-based software update for the famous OnePlus 8T. The new OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update comes with the latest December 2021 Android security patch for enhanced device stability.
- Advertisement -
In addition, this release includes fixes for some most reported issues such as the Google Assistant and GPay setup wizard as well as the WhatsApp crash. Besides, the update brings optimization for the user interface appearance of Settings function for a better user experience.
You can check the latest software versions below.
- OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206 update
- India: 220.127.116.11.KB05DA
- Europe: EU: 18.104.22.168.KB05BA
- North America: 22.214.171.124.KB05AA
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52 ROM
Full 184.108.40.206 OTA
- Incremental from 220.127.116.11
- Optimized the UI display of Settings interface
- Fixed the issue that Google Assistant and Gpay doesn’t display as expected in the Setup Wizard
- Fixed the low probability issue of WhatsApp crash
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.12
Just like every time, OnePlus is releasing the new OnePlus 8T software in a staged manner in order to ensure stability and accuracy. If everything goes well, the company should not take too much time in expanding its availability to more regions as well as consumers.