December 28th and 29th are some of the biggest days in the history of Samsung, and of course, for Galaxy devices too. Yesterday, the last year’s Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note 20 series have started getting the official version of One UI 4.0 based on Android 12 OS.
- Advertisement -
And today, Samsung swiftly upgraded most of its flagship lines eligible for the Android 12 OS upgrade. Except for the Galaxy Note 10 series, Samsung has begun the stable One UI 4.0 update rollout for various Galaxy devices, that are as follows: [Source -> SamMobile]
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Flip LTE and Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Tab S7 and Galaxy Tab S7+
One UI 4.0 Features
Samsung included numerous new features and major improvements alongside its Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update for the Galaxy devices. You can check out some remarkable changes below.
Your Galaxy, Your Way
- The One UI 4.0 promises to let users new customization options, privacy features and access to Samsung’s ever-expanding ecosystem.
- This s/w enables users to customize and create mobile experiences to meet their unique needs and express individuality.
- The iconic Color Palettes lets users modify the look and feel of everything from your home screen to icons, menu, button and background.
- Reimagined widgets, on the other hand, offer even deeper customization, it’s never been easier to put your own personal stamp on your smartphone experience.
- You can even more effortlessly express yourself with a wider variety of emoji features, GIFs and stickers available directly from your keyboard.
- UWith the Android 12-based One UI 4.0, Samsung’s bringing brand new privacy and security features in order to allow you to choose exactly what you want to share or keep private.
- With the One UI 4.0, monitoring and controlling your privacy settings is simple from alerting you to when an app is attempting to access your camera or microphone.
- Advertisement -
Connectivity with Galaxy ecosystem
- Samsung One UI version 4.0 helps you to get the most out of Samsung’s incredible extended ecosystem of devices and third-party apps, unlocking a more powerful mobile experience.
- The company’s partnerships with other OEMs ensure seamless experiences while using your favorite third-party apps and services such as Google Duo.
- And whether you’re using a Galaxy Z Series, Galaxy Watch, or Galaxy Tab, you’ll get the uniformed look and feel across your devices, and will be able to seamlessly sync them.