realme is now letting the realme C25 mobile phone users in India participate under the Android 12-based realme UI 3.0 Early Access program. Following this, consumers will be able to access all the latest features and changes of this major upgrade, months ahead.
- Advertisement -
The realme UI 3.0 is solely based on Google’s Android 12 mobile platform that introduces a new privacy dashboard for even better privacy controls. Also, it brings major user interface and design changes for Pixel phones, however, realme did additional makeup on it.
Based on the Android 12 OS, the realme UI 3.0 is more fun, more fluid & more secure than ever before. It brings a refreshing look with Fluid Space Design and Sketchpad AOD, new features to help protect your privacy, and improvements across the entire system.
How to join realme C25 realme UI 3.0 Early Access?
- Make sure your realme C25 has 60%+ battery.
- Update your device to the required UI version → RMX3193_11.A.25 / RMX3193_11.A.26
- Apply for the Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Settings → Software Update → Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz.
How to rollback to realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)?
When you rollback, your personal data will be erased, so please back up your data before the operation as you will not be able to get back to the Early Access version once you have rolled back.
- You need to manually update to the latest realme UI 2.0 version in case you lost some pre-installed applications.
- Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
- Locate and install the rollback package:
- Settings → About phone → Click on the “realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Local install → Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.