OnePlus flagships OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and the OnePlus 8T have started rolling out the Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 C.15 update that is currently rolling out in the European country.
- Advertisement -
The company has released the latest firmware version numbers for the OnePlus 8 series which are as follows:
- OnePlus 8 – IN2013_11.C.15
- OnePlus 8 Pro – IN2023_11.C.15
- OnePlus 8T – KB2003_11.C.15
This update makes your Android device more secure and reliable and provides you with new and useful features. This update is presently available for the OnePlus 8 series smartphones. They improve system privacy controls and performance.
The latest OxygenOS 12 update brings new Light and Space visual design elements, Work-Life Balance 2.0, OnePlus Scout, Enhanced Dark Mode, OnePlus Shelf, Canvas AOD 2.0, Game Toolbox 2.0, Notes.
How to check for OxygenOS updates?
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed.
- Now, go to [Settings] – [System] – [System updates]
- Click [Check for updates]
- If there is an update, click [Download & install now]