A few days ago the company released the Open Beta 1 update for OnePlus Nord, now OnePlus has released the OxygenOS 12 (Android 12) Open Beta 2 update for its OnePlus Nord which is currently running in India.
- Advertisement -
The latest update comes with the AC2001_11.F.10 firmware version for the OnePlus Nord smartphone. And the update will be released in other countries like Europe, and Global.
- [Added] Smart Battery Engine, a feature that prolongs your battery life based on smart algorithms and biomimetic self-restoration technology
- [Optimized] desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- [Fixed] the issue that sound plays abnormally
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that unable to start “OK Google” with voice
- Dark mode
- [Supported] three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- [Added] new additional style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- [Added] access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- WorkLife Balance
- [Added] WorkLife Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- [Supported] automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- [Supported] switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Canvas AOD
- [Added] new diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- [Added] multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
- [Optimized] software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
- [Added] HyperBoost end-to-end frame rate stabilizer
- [Added] Voice effect preview to allow you to record your voice effect or check your voice effect in real-time
How to check for OxygenOS updates?
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed.
- Now, go to [Settings] – [System] – [System updates]
- Click [Check for updates]
- If there is an update, click [Download & install now]