OnePlus is providing continuous updates to its smartphones Now the company has released the OxygenOS 12 C.16 update for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and 8T smartphones, which are currently running in the European markets.
- Advertisement -
The company has released the latest firmware version numbers for the European users of the OnePlus 8 series which are given below:
- OnePlus 8 – IN2013_11.C.16
- OnePlus 8 Pro – IN2023_11.C.16
- OnePlus 8T – KB2003_11.C.16
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved battery life experience
According to the changelog, this update enhances the battery life of your smartphone. And improves the system security and customization. The OxygenOS 12 provides the latest feature to make your Android device more useful.
How to check for OxygenOS updates?
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed.
- Now, go to [Settings] – [System] – [System updates]
- Click [Check for updates]
- If there is an update, click [Download & install now]