Multitasking can happen when a user wants to work on their smartphone simultaneously, this features launched by Samsung for its Galaxy devices. These functions are used a lot by many users, this is a very important feature for smartphones, using which we can do two things simultaneously.
- Advertisement -
Samsung One UI 4.0 Multitasking Features
Cast a single app with Smart View
- Cast an app from your phone to your TV so you can continue chatting, playing games, or browsing while watching videos on the big screen.
Enhanced Edge panels
- Keep your current app in view while using Edge panels. Blurring has been removed to help you see more at once.
More complete desktop experience in DeX
- Apps are resizable in Samsung DeX, so you can multitask and get more done throughout the day. You can also change the touchpad scrolling direction in DeX settings to match your personal preference.
Quick access to pop-up window options
- For easier multitasking, you can pin the window options menu to the top of the window to make it easier to access. You can close, maximize and minimize windows, open windows in split-screen, and control transparency.
- If a floating video is getting in the way, pinch your fingers together to make it smaller. Want to see more? Spread your fingers apart to make it bigger.