OnePlus has now released its latest May 2022 security update (OxygenOS 12.1 A.14), which is currently available only to OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone users. The company has just released this update for limited users only, the company will soon release this update for more devices.
- Advertisement -
The OxygenOS 12.1 A.14 update for the smartphone comes with the latest firmware version number NE2211_11.A.14. This update is currently rolling out in the Indian market. This update improves system stability, fixes music playback, HDR photos, and audio record issue, and optimizes call stability.
OnePlus 10 Pro May 2022 Update Changelog:
- [Improved] system stability.
- [Fixed] an issue where music playback would stutter when your phone was connected to a Bluetooth car kit.
- [Fixed] a noise issue that might occur when you record audio.
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Fixed] an issue where the HDR photos might be overexposed in some cases.
- [Optimized] the phone call stability.
The company had launched the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone in January 2022 with the Android 12-based OxygenOS 12.1 and the device receives its monthly Android security patches. Today, the phone getting the May 2022 security patch in India.
How to check for OxygenOS updates?
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed.
- Now, go to [Settings] – [System] – [System updates]
- Click [Check for updates]
- If there is an update, click [Download & install now]