Now OnePlus has started releasing the latest May 2022 security patch for its devices. The company has issued this update only for limited users, recently the May 2022 security patch has been released for OnePlus Nord 2T smartphone users, which increases the security of the smartphone.
- Advertisement -
The update comes with system improvements and optimizations, camera enhancements, and bug fixes. The latest OxygenOS A.09 update comes with an upgrade build version number CPH2399_11.A.09. The new update is currently available in European markets.
- [Optimized] the speed of Face Unlock in certain scenarios
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] network stability
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Optimized] HDR shooting effect
- [Optimized] the anti-shake effect when shooting videos and photos in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the battery percentage displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that unable to access Wi-Fi automatically in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the photos displayed abnormally after using NIGHT mode to shoot in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the preview interface flickered abnormally when shooting with a wide-angle lens in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the preview interface displayed abnormally after turning on AI scene enhancement in certain scenarios
If you want to improve the system security, and camera capabilities of your smartphone, then you should download and install this update on your device. If you are a OnePlus Nord 2T smartphone user in Europe, then you must have got this new update.