A few days back, Google released the Android 13 Beta 2 for its Pixel smartphones. Now, the company is moving forward with the update, recently Google has started releasing the Android 13 Beta 2.1 update to the Pixel 4 (XL), Pixel 4a, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, Pixel 6, and Pixel 6 Pro.
- Advertisement -
This latest 2.1 Beta stage comes with a lot of new enhancements and fixed many bugs and issues. The update arrives with the TPBB.220414.018 build version for Pixel users. This new update fixes problems encountered in Android 13 beta 2.1. The firm will soon release this Beta program in the Stable stage.
Download Android 13 Beta 2.1
- Pixel 6 Pro: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 6: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 5: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a (5G): Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4a: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4 XL: Factory Image — OTA
- Pixel 4: Factory Image — OTA
- Fixed an issue where typing in the search bar resulted in a blank list of suggestions.
- Fixed an issue where devices would crash and restart when turning on the hotspot.
- Fixed an issue where a continuous call dialing sound could be heard in the background during a phone call.
- Fixed an issue where devices would crash and restart after disconnecting from Android Auto.
Source and image credit – 9To5Google