Samsung has improved Accessibility in its Android 12-based One UI 4.1 update. This feature brings with it a lot of new functions and gives a new experience to smartphone users. We are presenting all the features in front of you in detail.
- Advertisement -
Samsung One UI 4.1 Accessibility Features
Adjust screen size and contrast easily
- High contrast mode: Select High contrast in Display mode to apply Dark mode, High contrast fonts, High contrast keyboard, Remove animations, and Reduce transparency and blur all at once to make content more visible.
- Large display mode: Select Large display in Display mode to increase both the font size and the screen zoom. Text will also be changed to bold and buttons will be highlighted.
- Magnifier window has been merged with the new Magnification menu, giving you more options and more control for magnifying content on the screen. Simply select a magnifier from the floating menu to zoom in on the entire screen or just part of it.
Extra dim screen
- If your screen is too bright, even at the lowest brightness setting, turn on Extra dim for more comfortable reading in the dark.
Reduce effects for more visibility
- More visibility options are available to meet your needs. You can reduce the transparency or blur of dialogs and menus to make them easier to see.
Customize flash notifications
- Make the screen flash when you receive a notification so you don’t miss something important. You can customize colors for each app so you can easily determine where the notification is coming from.
Customize your sound balance
- In Accessibility settings, you can adjust the left/right sound balance for connected devices, such as speakers or headphones, separately from the sound balance for your phone speakers. This allows you to get the perfect balance out of your headphones without affecting how your phone’s ringtone and speakers sound.
- Advertisement -
- If you’re using a mouse or trackpad, you can perform actions more quickly by moving your mouse pointer to one of the 4 corners of the screen. For example, set the top right corner to Volume up and the bottom right corner to Volume down to quickly control the volume using your mouse.
Quick access button
- Accessibility features such as Magnification, Color inversion, and High contrast fonts can be accessed quickly with a floating button that’s always available.