Google provides new software updates to many of its Android devices, out of which we will talk about Pixel smartphones today. The company offers three major OS updates and five years of regular monthly Android security patches to its eligible Pixel devices.
- Advertisement -
The new software update is important for our Pixel smartphone. Today we will learn how to download and install the latest update on your device. The update delivers users with a one-of-a-kind interface, security, and a whole new user experience & customization.
Also, it is advised that you should use an unmetered connection to download and install every new firmware update. There are some precautions you should keep in mind before installing the update which is given in detail below.
Battery level requirements:
- Minimum of 40% (not charging)
- Minimum of 20% (while charging)
- A system update won’t be received while roaming.
How to get the latest software update on your Pixel phone:
- When you get a notification, open it and tap the update action.
- If you cleared your notification or your device has been offline:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System and then System update.
- You’ll see your update status, then tap on Ok.
- If the software update is available, tap Download and Install.