Samsung has rolled out a lot of new features for its Galaxy users which gives the device a whole new experience and interface. This new application helps the device function and gives Galaxy users a faster speed. Some of the features and the latest download links of the apps are explained in detail, which are given below:
- Advertisement -
- Enter text and emojis with your S Pen
- A squiggle icon will appear when you hover over a text area where you can write with your S Pen. A button has also been added that lets you enter emojis, stickers, and GIFs.
- More search results
- Now you can search your messages for photos, videos, web links, and more. The results are all filtered by content types so you can jump right to what you’re looking for.
The latest Samsung Messages 126.96.36.199 – Download
- Easier search
- Find the file you’re looking for, even if there’s a typo or the name doesn’t match exactly. The Recent files area shows app icons and file names and has been expanded to help you quickly locate files you’ve used or received in the past 24 hours.
The latest Samsung My Files 13.1.00.193 – Download
- Settings search enhancements
- Improved search features help you find the settings you need when you need them. You’ll get suggestions for related features depending on what you search for.
- Extra brightness
- Having trouble reading the screen on a sunny day? You can now turn on Extra brightness to make the screen 60% brighter.
- Safety and emergency menu
- The new Safety and emergency menu in Settings lets you manage your emergency contacts and safety information all in one place.
The latest Samsung Messages 188.8.131.52 – Download
- Skip an alarm just for today
- Feel like sleeping in? You can now turn off an alarm just for one occurrence. It will turn back on automatically the next day it’s scheduled.
The latest Samsung Clock 184.108.40.206 – Download
- Driving monitor
- The new Driving monitor in Digital Wellbeing keeps track of the time you spend on your phone while driving. You’ll get reports on how much you used your phone and which apps you used.
Samsung Digital Wellbeing & Parental Controls 3.2.00.8 – Download
- Solve Bluetooth problems easily
- Have trouble connecting a Bluetooth device? You’ll get tips and suggestions for solving common problems.
- Share tips with friends
- Find something useful in the Tips app? Tap the share icon to send it to a friend.
- Tips preview videos
- Learn more about what your Samsung Galaxy can do with preview videos on the main screen of the Tips app.
The latest Samsung Tips 220.127.116.11 – Download