The new firmware update comes with various new features and optimization so you can have the best UX while using OnePlus devices.
No doubt, the OxygenOS 12 update brings a slew of new features, but, it might have some issues or performance concerns on select OnePlus 7 devices.
In this situation, various OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T and 7T Pro smartphone owners might be wondering about rollback to the previous Android 11-based OxygenOS 11 version.
If you want to go back to the earlier Android and OxygenOS version, you need to download rollback packages for the respective device and flash it manually.
Want to go back to Android 11? Download the Rollback package from the links below (please open this thread on your browser to access the links):
Here are the latest packages of OxygenOS 11 to help you restore the lost applications after rollback to Android 11 (please open this thread on your browser to access the links):
- This downgrade method only works for the IN version.
- This rollback method will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
Rollback guide—via Local OTA update
- Download the latest ROM rollback zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the ROM rollback package to the phone storage and rename the package according to different regions, you may refer to the note below.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding rollback package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.