OnePlus latest OxygenOS 13 Beta build comes with several new features and changes in the overall system functionality for give the excellent device performance and interface.
However, OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphone users may face some issues after installing the OxygenOS 13 open beta update. In this case, you’ll want to go back to the previous version.
- This downgrade method only works for the India, Europe version
- This rollback will erase all the contents of the phone, please be sure to backup first.
Rollback guide — Via Local OTA update (India, Europe)
- Download the latest ROM rollback zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding rollback package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
Want to go back to Android 12? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
- Download links for OnePlus 9 rollback packages:
- Download links for OnePlus 9 Pro rollback packages: