- This downgrade method only works for India version
- This rollback method will erase all the contents of the phone, please make sure to back up first. Some applications may be lost after downgrading.
- In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.15).
- These instructions are only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 4GB of storage space is available.
- Carrier version devices (TMO/Verizon) aren’t compatible with the Open beta builds.
How to apply OxygenOS 12:
- Download the latest ROM rollback zip package from the specified server.
- Copy the ROM rollback package to the phone storage.
- Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times and enter the password, now you are in the developer mode.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install -> Click on the corresponding rollback
- package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Rollback successful.
The latest package and rollback package download link is here:
Want to go back to OxygenOS 12? Download the Rollback package from the links below: