Android 12 has already arrived for most of the Google Pixel phones and select models from more OEMs. Even after having multiple new capabilities and features alongside radical user interface changes, many smartphone makers are working to show it off as their own developed OS, and this process is commonly known as CUSTOM SKIN!
As a Samsung smartphone user, you are finding the straight way to know the participation process of the One UI 4 Beta program for your Galaxy device. And yes, you are at the right place as I’m going to tell you how you can easily join the One UI 4 Beta for your eligible Samsung smartphone in a specific region.
What’s One UI and One UI Beta?
The South Korean phone maker claims One UI is the unique user interface for Galaxy phones, reflecting the signature look and style of the Galaxy brand. Independently operated by Samsung, the One UI 4 Beta Programme aimed to offer a better experience and reliable software based on user feedback.
You will have an opportunity to experience new features and the latest UX if you participate in the One UI 4 Beta Programme. Moreover, you can directly send your experience and feedback about usability, stability and performance to Samsung engineers during the Beta Programme as part of helping in the release of improved software.
One UI 4 Beta Programme – Live Status
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Note 20 series
- Galaxy S20 series
- Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip 4G/5G
- Samsung Android 12 (One UI 4.0) Beta, Eligible Devices, Release Date and Features
- One UI 4 Beta LIVE STATUS | Samsung Android 12 Beta now available in these countries
How to join One UI 4 Beta via Samsung Members
1) First of all, please download the Samsung Members app from Galaxy Apps or Google Play Store.
2) After installation, launch Samsung Members
3) Click the notice
4) Finally, tap Registration of One UI 4 Beta Program to submit the application form.
If you have a Samsung Account and meet all the participation criteria, the entire registration process will be completed. If you do not have a Samsung account, you will need to create one in order to participate.
- The entire registration process will be completed if you have a Samsung Account and meet all the participation criteria.
- If you don’t have a Samsung Account you will need to create one in order to participate
- As with any other Beta software, the One UI 4 Beta software is not the official version and unexpected data loss may occur in certain situations.
- AndroidTrends strongly recommend users back up their data using Smart Switch before installing Beta software.
- We also suggest you update all apps to their latest version as errors and malfunctions may occur in the event of compatibility issues.
5) After finishing the registration process, you will be able to install the software through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
Note: The One UI 4 Beta may not be available for download immediately after completing the registration.
How to send feedback to Samsung or ask questions about One UI 4 Beta
Consumers will be able to do this under the Beta Feedback section of the Samsung Members app.
You can send performance-related feedback such as errors, malfunctions, and poor performance to Beta Feedback > Send Feedback > Error Reports in the Samsung Members app.
Tip: Please send the log within two to three minutes immediately after the problem occurs, and do not remove the process for up to five minutes. This will allow the background log transfer job to complete.
If you have any UX or UI-related feedback such as new suggestions or usability, please post it under Suggestion in the Beta Community menu.
For beta software installation, registration, and all related queries, please send them through Ask questions under the Beta feedback menu of the Samsung Members app.