Site icon Android Trends

[Dummy] This is how Apple iPhone 15 Pro looks – Camera, Bezels, Island, USB C

Recently a new leak has revealed the upcoming iPhone 15 Pro model, there are some noticeable changes in the new phone.

It switches to a USB-C charging port, the edges are slimmer, and the smart area on the front looks different, giving it a sleeker look compared to the previous version. The frame now has a slight curve, which should make it feel better in hand.

iPhone 15 Pro Dummy

Reports from the supply chain suggest that the iPhone 15 series has entered limited testing and most features are settled. Mass production is expected to start by the end of this month.

The standard iPhone 15 models won’t see drastic changes, mainly some modest improvements in features. The main camera on the back will have 48 megapixels, and it will include the same smart area and A16 chip as the iPhone 14 Pro.

iPhone 15 Pro Dummy

The iPhone 15 Pro series will have more significant upgrades. It will introduce “Action Buttons” and a titanium frame, making it sturdier. The battery life will be longer, and charging will be faster. Inside, it will have the new A17 processor built with a 3nm process, and the top model will feature a periscope zoom lens for better zoom capabilities.

iPhone 15 Pro Dummy

Naturally, these enhancements will reflect in the prices. The iPhone 15 Pro models are expected to start $100 to $200 higher than their predecessors. However, the basic iPhone 15 models will keep their starting prices of $799 and $899.

According to reports, Apple aims to produce around 86.3 million units of the new iPhone 15 series this year. The higher-end Pro models will make up about 65% of this production, while the standard and Plus models will make up the remaining 35%. This suggests that Apple is confident about the popularity of the iPhone 15 Pro series.

Google Pixel 8 Pro promo video reveals ‘Audio Magic Eraser’ feature and light blue color

Exit mobile version