OnePlus is gradually expanding the Android security patches for its mid-range and flagship smartphone. OnePlus has recently rolled out a new firmware update for the OnePlus Nord CE and Nord CE 2 smartphone users.
This latest Android security update is currently available in Indian markets and comes with an upgrade software version number EB2101_11.C.05 and IV2201_11.C.05 for OnePlus Nord CE and OnePlus Nord CE 2 customers.
The update is released for some general improvements in system stability and performance. It optimizes the experience of the fingerprint unlocking function, and several bug fixes, more faster interface experience, and offers many more.
How to check for OxygenOS updates?
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed.
- Now, go to [Settings] – [System] – [System updates]
- Click [Check for updates]
- If there is an update, click [Download & install now]
- Improves system stability.
- Optimizes the experience of fingerprint unlocking.