Samsung silently notified the One UI 4 Beta Program, based on Android 12, for its two years older flagship lines — Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 in the US, which was became official in South Korea, a few days back.
While the US variants of the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 lineup are receiving the very first Beta update based on One UI 4.0 software, the Korean consumers receiving the 2nd Beta build with a slew of bug fixes and performance improvements.
- One UI 4 Beta ROM (update.zip) for Galaxy phones – Download Link
The participation under One UI Beta Program has been closed in South Korea, however, it’s just beginning in the US. Therefore, you can head for Samsung Members app, if interested in getting Android 12 Beta on your Galaxy Note 10 or S10 ahead of official One UI 4.0 release.
After signing up for the One UI 4 Beta trial, you should receive a major software update through OTA, which will be included Android 12 features and changes. You can also manually check for the latest software update via Settings → Software Update → Download & Install.
Beta software update
- Version – ZUL5
- Stuttering issues when scrolling through various apps (status bar (quick panel), etc.)
- Stuttering when running the Messages app
- Not entering a conversation from a message
- No background blur effect applied in the app entry/multi-tasking window
- When playing a video Stuttering
- App not visible in Secure Folder
- Reset when playing the next song in Samsung Music
- Stuttering when scrolling in Weather app
- Error playing mp4 file in video player
- Edge panel not working
- Web in Instagram/Facebook app Connection to site error
- When entering the main screen with the Samsung Dex Apps button, there is a delay of about 1 second
- When running some apps in recent apps, the corners are filled late
- Blank screen occurs when scrolling the Quick Panel
- Unexplained vibration occurs
- Other minor Fix issues
- Problem: Photo storage/gallery photo not visible/captured in dual messenger environment
- Temporary measures: Initialize dual messenger and use it after rebooting
- How to reset dual messenger: Settings > Useful Features > Dual Messenger > Options > My Deleting all data