Amid stable Android 12-based One UI 4.0 release, Samsung just kicked off another One UI 4 Beta update for the Galaxy S21 series devices in South Korea and Europe. Consumers can recognize the One UI 4 Beta 4 update through the ZUK1 that is the last four digits of the firmware version.
With the fourth One UI 4 Beta build, Samsung included a lot of bug fixes for the Galaxy S21 users as part of offering a better overall user experience. You can see the software versions of One UI 4 Beta 4 for the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra, followed by changelog below.
- Galaxy S21 – G9981XXU3ZUK1
- Galaxy S21 Plus – G996BXXU3ZUK1
- Galaxy S21 Ultra – G998BXXU3ZUK1
- Delete stretch effect when overscrolling
- Remove notification pop-up when running the app for the first time
- Stutter when setting WQHD
- Frame drop occurs when an alarm sounds
- WIFI and hotspot do not turn on in certain situations
- Blurred screen when unlocking
- When making and receiving calls Two call logs are created
- Fingerprint recognition does not work after intermittently rebooting
- Under certain circumstances, nearby WIFI APs are not searched
- Rebooted during a voice call
- Keypad is closed
- When closing all recent apps, the entire ONEUI home is forcefully closed and then rebooted
- Fixed other minor issues
Check for software updates manually: Open your Galaxy S21’s Settings, head to Software updates section and finally hit the Download and install button.